Psyche : blind

 
assalamualaikum readers. may we are in His Blessing and Rahmah.

guys, tomorrow i'll be having some practical (kinda) for my subject course. up to 30 marks (out of 60 for the carry marks) will be given out. aigoo =='


each group got difference tasks.

yet, my group will be going to Sekolah Kebangsaan Pendidikan Khas Princess Elizabeth. a school for blind students.

may the lecturer evaluate us well.

i'm kinda nervous yet exciting.

because I have no experience conducting program with the blind student. so, do pray for me ey! 


the heart keeps pumping hardly.
the butterflies keep flying in the stomach.
the nervousness can't be denied.
yet, I like the adrenaline rush. ^^,

orite. need to get prepared for tomorrow.
do the best, for the sake of Islam.




[] really hope Allah will give me a pink of health. Allahumma 'afini fi badani, sam'ie, wa bashori.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i'm back

2014: Beli Kereta, Kahwin, Property Pertama dan...??

Give me a reason.